Friday, February 3, 2012

Return of the Ghoul!

 Update!

I've been super busy working on a short story and finishing my BA in history---
 But the Ghoul hath returned!
:)



My Thunder Rift campaign is going well. We had a break for the holidays, but now we are gaming pretty regularly. The PCs have set goals for themselves and are busy exploring the Rift. Along the way, they have done some good deeds for the people and for the Church (one PC is a cleric). Right now, they are up against an evil lumber operation that uses zombie labor. Tomorrow's game should be fun. I may post a summary of the campaign thus far or perhaps just occasional updates.

My online SW game, Great Tatooine Gang War, is coming to a climax. The gangster PCs on Tatooine are now involved in an uprising against the Empire- allied not with Rebel Alliance fighters but with the Sand People.

My OTHER online game, Ghosts of Gauntcliff, is proceeding nicely. It's a continuation of about three years of steady gaming on the Fraternity of Shadows website. The characters are on vacation, but of course there's something terribly wrong on the 'island paradise.'

The Pendragon tabletop game I ran last semester with guys from school is on hiatus, but I think we can wrap it up with one last big session. 

The two online games in which I'm a player both move very slowly, so they take up less time than responding to important email.

Hmmm, maybe I should game less? Naw. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment